On-line Live Streaming Training Session
ERT – Emergency Response Training offers On-line Live Streaming Baby/Child CPR & First Aid Training Session Options:
$90.00 per Family plus HST:
Up to 3 Households may stream in together. Includes 2 free 2nd refresher spaces redeemable when it is safe and our public sessions resume.
In Person Training Session
$45 per person
ERT – Emergency Response Training offers a Baby/Child CPR & First Aid training workshop for $45.00 per person in-home* or register at one of our convenient public locations across the GTA.
This informative course consists of New Red Cross Standards, runs approximately 2 hours in length and finishes when participants feel confident with their CPR & First aid skills. Infants are always welcome to accompany parents/guardians to all ERT courses. A Free 2nd Refresher course is included anytime within 12 months of the initial workshop. Ask for details!
- Baby and/or Child CPR
- Choking emergencies and common potential choking hazards for children & infants
- Understanding SIDS, sudden infant death syndrome
- Crib safety
- Treating falls – signs & symptoms for concussions
- Anaphylactic shock & epi pen usage/protocol (optional)
- Severe allergies – what to look for and what to avoid (optional)
- Fevers and febrile seizures (optional)
- Accessing EMS – 911
- Question/answer first aid session
- Baby and Child safety hand-out (emailed after workshop completion) & Reference Materials
- Email and phone forum open to any participants with first aid questions
- 2 free refresher spaces included and may be redeemed once it is safe and our public sessions resume.