On-line Live Streaming Training Session
ERT – Emergency Response Training offers On-line Live Streaming Baby/Child CPR & First Aid Training Session Options:
$90.00 per Family plus HST:
Up to 3 Households may stream in together.
In Person Training Session
$45 per person
ERT – Emergency Response Training offers a Baby/Child CPR & First Aid training workshop for $45.00 per person in-home* or register at one of our convenient public locations across the GTA.
This informative course consists of New Red Cross Standards, runs approximately 2 hours in length and finishes when participants feel confident with their CPR & First aid skills. Infants are always welcome to accompany parents/guardians to all ERT courses.
In person workshop are not available due to Covid restrictions.
- Baby and/or Child CPR
- Choking emergencies and common potential choking hazards for children & infants
- Understanding SIDS, sudden infant death syndrome
- Crib safety
- Treating falls – signs & symptoms for concussions
- Anaphylactic shock & epi pen usage/protocol (optional)
- Severe allergies – what to look for and what to avoid (optional)
- Fevers and febrile seizures (optional)
- Accessing EMS – 911
- Question/answer first aid session
- Baby and Child safety hand-out (emailed after workshop completion) & Reference Materials
- Email and phone forum open to any participants with first aid questions